Forum

[Sticky] Big Bear Here  

RSS

Big Bear
Trusted Member Admin
01/01/2017 8:43 am  

Hello everybody.  

I am commonly known as Big Bear.  My name is Tony Sandoval.  I am a professional Apiarist, the beekeeping Instructor at Metro Community College in Omaha, NE and I am the owner of BBE-Tech Apiary Services.  Add to that I am the Executive Producer and main Host of the Bee Smart beekeeping project various multimedia content such as videos, podcasts and website.

The only people that are members here are the Patreon Patrons who have supported this project and become a Bee Smart Bee Squad member that way.  So, this is your forum my friends.  

Some few rules about this forum...

Bee Polite

Bee Civil

Bee Considerate

Bee Calm

Bee Friendly

I look forward to chatting with each and every member here and growing the Bee Smart Bee Squad as we go along, please tell your friends, bee club and association members and anyone else who might bee interested in this project to become a Patron and be a part of the Bee Smart Bee Squad.

Edited: 11 months  ago

ReplyQuote
JPtheBeeman
12/01/2017 12:24 pm  

Hey Tony, glad to be a part of this wonderful project!

...JP

Big Bear liked
ReplyQuote
Big Bear
Trusted Member Admin
12/01/2017 12:43 pm  

Once we get everyone on board and involved, things will start shaking loose around here and we'll really have some cool stuff to share with folks interested in everything bees, beekeepers and beekeeping.

ReplyQuote
Bubba Bee
Eminent Member Admin
05/03/2017 11:08 am  

Some changes have been made to the forums here.  There is no way a forum can really compete with the instant interaction that is provided by social media such as Facebook groups and Google + Communities, etc...  

At the same time, some good discussion can be had here about the things that can be found on the Bee Smart website.  The Beehooligans can elaborate, dissent, agree and share experiences of theirs related to the topics or subjects at hand.  

Not only that, you, our guests and friends, are welcome to chime in and share your thoughts, experiences, comments and questions on these topics as well.

We hope you like the changes to the forum and find it more usable as we all collaborate to make each one of our beekeeping experiences fun and successful.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register